Total Face Toner
11 Technologically Infused Bioactives
A light, aqueous, multi-tasking gel toner that brightens skin, removes dead cells, regulates the skin’s delicate pH balance, reduces pore size, evens skin tone, lightens dark spots, and treats wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types, the hydrocolloid formula is based on a three-dimensional polysaccharide matrix that allows for the sustained release of 11 technologically integrated bioactive ingredients over time. This results in a film-forming shield that provides immediate and cumulative hydration, while balancing the skin’s mircobiota – ideal for protecting the skin from dehydration and external factors. It also contains two exotic plant extracts delivered in a vegetable glycol for an immediate and long-lasting mechanical tightening effect. Tamarind extract, pure L-tartaric acid, along with five essential oils with aromatic components, activate to promote skin renewal, helping to even skin tone and refine the skin’s surface.
£30 – £66
Use daily, after cleansing. Apply directly with the fingertips until it is completely absorbed or use an impregnated cotton wool pad.
- Lasting skin hydration that starts working straight away
- Protects the skin’s own microbiota and prevents pathogenic bacteria from adhering to the epi-dermis
- Protects against aggressors
- Refines and revitalises the complexion, minimising pores
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and evens out the skin
- Removes dead skin cells and reduces pore size
- Leaves the skin feeling smooth
- Effectively brightens skin, minimizes the appearance of dark spots
- Treats wrinkles
INGREDIENTS/INGREDIENTES: WATER (AQUA), PROPANEDIOL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, GLYCERIN, HY-DROLYZED CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM, TARTARIC ACID, TAMARINDUS INDICA EXTRACT, KIGELIA AFRICANA FRUIT EXTRACT, QUILLAJA SAPONARIA BARK EXTRACT, CAESALPI-NIA SPINOSA GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DI-SODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SORBIC ACID, LIMONENE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, LINALOOL.